What is Infinispan ?
Infinispan is a distributed in-memory key/value data store with optional schema, available under the Apache License 2.0.
- Available as an embedded Java library or as a language-independent service accessed remotely over a variety of protocols (Hot Rod, REST, Memcached)
- Use it as a cache or a data grid.
- Advanced functionality such as persistence, transactions, events, querying, distributed processing, off-heap and geographical failover.
- Monitor and manage it through JMX, a CLI and a web-based console.
- Integrates with JPA, JCache, Quarkus , Spring, Spark, Micronaut and many more.
- Works on bare-metal, containerized and virtualized environments.
- Works on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and OpenShift.